Signed, limited edition fine art print of the Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford. Printed from a digital drawing onto Marrutt archival paper.
The Sheldonian Theatre is the University of Oxford's main ceremonial space. The rear of the building faces out towards Broad Street like the stern of a ship, with the front facing towards Convocation House and the Divinity School. The theatre was built in 1664-69 and was the first work of Sir Christopher Wren. Originally built in the Headington stone Oxford is famous for, the building was extensively restored in the late 20th century, resurfaced with Clipsham stone.
This is an unframed print from a run of 150. Available in two sizes: A3 (297x420mm) and A4 (210x297mm).