St Hugh's College
Signed, limited edition fine art print of St Hugh's College, Oxford. Printed from a pen and ink drawing onto Marrutt archival paper.
The Main Building of St Hugh's College was the first building of the college to be completed, in 1916. Founded in 1886 by Elizabeth Wordsworth, St Hugh's was among the first women's colleges at Oxford and was moved to its current site in 1912. Unlike the quads and staircases of the older colleges, the Main Building was laid out in corridors, enabling more control over visitors through a central entrance hall.
This is an unframed print from a run of 150. Available in two sizes: A3 (297x420mm) and A4 (210x297mm).