Signed, limited edition fine art print of Charterhouse school. Printed from a digital drawing onto Marrutt archival paper.
Founded in 1611, Charterhouse moved to its present site in 1872. The school bought 68 acres of land located on a hill overlooking Godalming in Surrey. The main school building was designed by Philip Charles Hardwick and housed three of the first boarding houses: Saunderites, Verties and Gownboys. It was built by Lucas Brothers, who are well-known for the construction of the Royal Albert Hall and Covent Garden.
This is an unframed print from a run of 150. Available in two sizes: A3 (297x420mm) and A4 (210x297mm).